Anti-piracy & content protection
Protecting your revenue and guarding your content from the evolving challenges of digital piracy.
We remove content from:
- Cyberlockers & direct download sites e.g. Rapidgator, Hotfile
- Audio & video streaming sites e.g. Beemp3, Vidbux
- P2P torrent sites e.g. Isohunt, Kat.ph
- Illegal Google search listings
- Online stores e.g. Infringing listings on Amazon, eBay
- Sites hosting user-generated content e.g. YouTube, Dailymotion
The key aspect of any anti-piracy system is to ensure that all infringing links for your content are discovered, matched and removed as quickly as possible, this is what we do.
We can prepare you a quote for each type of takedown whether it’s a search
led by an album title, an entire discography of a record label or artist,
or looking forward we can protect your label for every release.
- Our prices start at just £25 per release for 1 month’s active scanning, reporting and takedowns, we then provide you with a summary report.
- We are able to take down entire labels content for as low as £125.
- All clients are provided with a quote prior to the work commencing.
- Finds 50-70% more illegal files than any other system
- Over 50% of links removed in under 30 minutes
- Fully managed campaigns for specific products or sites
- 24/7 searches for your content
- Full summary report provided